Hello Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum

-BaDz-
Hello Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum

-BaDz-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum.

Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?

Go down 
+20
mackyL
angelllll
lexim07
loraine96
aNti
chazzi
shaider6192
okami
BaDz
jake2.0
thekenichi26
fittbrandon
exorcizm14
lifeseeker
nifled
prukutung
danych
Geetwisted
rubyjean
ht2
24 posters
AuthorMessage
ht2
Moderators
Moderators
ht2

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Hey folks,

It seems that there is a punishment awaiting those who do not want to participate in the on-line evaluation of teachers. From the VPAA memo to all students it is stated "We have a way of tracking down students who did not participate in the evaluation as a means of improving the teaching-learning experience." WOW. It seems that Big Brother (or maybe BIG SISTER) is watching all of us. I wonder what kind of punishment it is. No enrollment? Maybe...at least I heard the rumor.

For me, putting additional burdens on the students would not improve the "teaching-learning experience." It actually will make it worse, especially if you are threatening students while they are undergoing the stress of studying for their final exams.

As Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are tired and heavily laden and I will give you rest, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Well, putting additional burdens like this on the students displays lack of Christian compassion and charity, especially since it is not the duty of the students to evaluate their teachers in the first place. The students may evaluate their teachers, and they should be encouraged to do so, but not to the extent of being punished for not doing so. Why should we burden the thousands of students of this university in order to lighten the burden of a few employees of the HRMO? And it seems that we are also EVALUATING THE EVALUATORS because who will determine which students did not participate in the evaluation? So there must also be evaluators of the student evaluators in order to do that, therefore instead of saving resources, more resources instead will be used. And if in case the OSA (Office of Student Affairs) will be the one to evaluate the evaluators, then this will give this anti-student office even more power that it can potentially use to further oppress the students of this university.

I do not like the smell of this new experiment, which I suspect is implemented only for the sake of the PAASCU (not pro-student but pro-PAASCU).

What's your opinion? Please post here so we can discuss because this really concerns Carolinians.
Back to top Go down
rubyjean

rubyjean

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:06 pm

btaw mao pud na aq nadunggan bsta di gne
ka ka.evaluate, di ka ka.enrol..

nganu kaha nah? wa man sad klaro ang
online evaluation oie..

unfair au sa uban nga wala kabalo about ani..

if ingon anah ang kaso, dapat ila unta nah
g.orient sa mga students aron updated cla...
Back to top Go down
Geetwisted

Geetwisted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Dapat mo Evaluate ta tanan..
Para kabalo ang mga
teacher kung unsa ang dapat
nila alisdan sa elang mga abilidad

wukie?! Smile
Back to top Go down
danych

danych

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:56 pm

sak2 kah geetwisted. but do u think the "evaluation" thingy is enough to change a teachers teaching ability and whatsoever?!?! dli dba??

well, lain sad kaau na mamugos cla ug students pra lang mka eveluate. ahak sad anang dli mka enrol kung d mka evaluate. kagrabeh sad oi! unsa man jud connection anang evaluation para d ta mka enrol?!? murag layo ra kaau ai.

i guess the University of San Carlos is jst getting worse. wow, putting a lot burdens to the students, eh??? hasul na jud kau cya doh!! apil na tong enrolment sa second sem last nov., nkahilak jud ku ato....hahaizz...

i guess choosing USC is my greatest mistake. kung kabaw lng ku daan na mao diay ni sa USC maypag ngpadayon nlang ku sa UST.

stay or transfer????? wat do u think??? LOL
Back to top Go down
prukutung

prukutung

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm

hasulon tah ug enroll sa isis... mao ni ako nakuha nga info sa akong source.... what a nonsense!!
Back to top Go down
nifled

nifled

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 am

if I'm going to evaluate the teachers... i reckon they all would receive negative or low rates from me(except my math16 teacher)... LOL
plus, it's troublesome.... i mean.. every friggin' teacher should be evaluated?
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
lifeseeker

lifeseeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 am

on the fact that they can trace who did not and who did evaluate
there is the question of the confidentiality of the evaluation...

My teacher kept on "threating" us to evaluate him and give him a passing mark as he is quite generous in giving us good grades. He also kept saying that he will know who will pass him or who will fail him since he can see the ID Numbers. To think our gov't is corrupt and yet we are being bribed in school. (I haven't seen my grade BTW)

It would be so much easier if the evaluation was done the same way. Now it is "ONLINE" (by online you go to a designated computer laboratory) where we are asked to evaluate during our FREE TIME "sigh." And it's not like the labs can accommodate all the students. The system isn't also as fast and friendly. I've heard of students repeating the evaluation until the program decides to save properly.

Some students evaluate for the SAKE of evaluation. They say the possible punishment is not being able to enroll unless you evaluate. Possibly adding another step in the already chaotic enrollment process.

USC always finds better ways to disturb the students...
Back to top Go down
exorcizm14

exorcizm14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:04 am

oooh yeah! knowing the evaluation process is now ONLINE, they can trace whenever we did the evaluation thing, worst is that we cant directly criticize or discriminate their teaching methods because of the fact that IT CAN BE TRACED. maybe they will use this to bring us down and making this a reason not to let us pass because of the harsh things we said to them.. but thats the essence of evaluation,to tell them if they are effective or not,to let them know our opinion on them.

i hope that if we evaluate them, they will not use it to bring us down ang giving us a failing grade.

and oh, i think students who cant evaluate their teachers doesnt deserve punishment, its not our job anyways.
Back to top Go down
fittbrandon

fittbrandon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 pm

btaw...nganu dli mn ta kapa enroll kung dli ka evaluate,,

grabeh na pd na ka strict oi...

saon na mn lng...

ruby wrote:
unfair au sa uban nga wala kabalo about ani..

btaw... wla mn sd nla g pang post sa bulletins...

sa mn na oi..
Back to top Go down
thekenichi26

thekenichi26

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 pm

unsaon pag evaluate? asa?
Back to top Go down
rubyjean

rubyjean

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:22 pm

thekenichi26 wrote:
unsaon pag evaluate? asa?

sa as 33 doh... andama lng imo aris nga id no...
Back to top Go down
rubyjean

rubyjean

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 pm

ila jud nah pun.an a2 mga problema aie...

gbati au...

samuk2 ra man na ang evaluation oie..

dagdag problema ranah inig enrollment...

manigurado nlng ta guys.... evaluate nlng aron
maka.enrol...
we don't know what's up ahead....
Back to top Go down
jake2.0

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 pm

naa diay evaluate??? hmmmmmm. karon pko ana... nganu mn sd dli ta ka enroll kung dli ta ka evaluate...... gnahan cla mu gamai ang mo enroll sa usc?? hihihi ^_^
Back to top Go down
BaDz
Admin
Admin
BaDz

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:59 pm

is it really stated that there is a punishment?
Back to top Go down
https://todayscarolinian.forumotion.com
okami

okami

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 pm

samukan kaayo ko ani,

first okay raman ta toh if papel lang,

so they decided to implement it on computers, so yeah, fine, naa kui comp sa blay.

but then sa skwelahan diay? and what's worse is that you need the id from ARIS? wth? how the hell should I memorize that? Nakalimut ko dayon hasul kaayo kuha sa department.

nya inig abot pajud nimu sa evaluating stations, daghan kaayo ga linya.... piskot.

excellence kunuhay.... mao nay gidangat ron.

and yes, naa punishment BaDz, dili maka enroll!
Back to top Go down
lifeseeker

lifeseeker

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 pm

jake2.0 wrote:
naa diay evaluate??? hmmmmmm. karon pko ana... nganu mn sd dli ta ka enroll kung dli ta ka evaluate...... gnahan cla mu gamai ang mo enroll sa usc?? hihihi ^_^

not all teachers are to be evaluated... its probably those teachers who are on probation...
anyway if the teacher didn't inform you, you probably don't need to evaluate him/her...
but if he/she didn't inform you, and you do need to evaluate him/her by all means fail his/her evaluation...

the nice part of being ONLINE is you have to goto school to do it... ITS NEAT!
Back to top Go down
shaider6192

shaider6192

Number of posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:39 pm

how can we vote online anyway???

I want to vote at home T_T
Back to top Go down
lifeseeker

lifeseeker

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:41 pm

shaider6192 wrote:
how can we vote online anyway???

I want to vote at home T_T

vote?

you can't...
"online" isn't really online...
they just placed it so it sounds cool...

or possibly is that if you do not evaluate...
your enrollment will be ON the LINE... x.x
Back to top Go down
chazzi

chazzi

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 pm

grabeha ani oi....hasol naman kaayo ad2 nalang tag as 33 ani para wa nay daghang pangutana...tuman nalang ta sa ilang gusto...hahayzzz
Back to top Go down
ht2
Moderators
Moderators
ht2

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 am

BaDz wrote:
is it really stated that there is a punishment?

Maybe there is no punishment, and it is not stated directly in the memorandum. But all the same, the wording is a bit threatening.
Back to top Go down
ht2
Moderators
Moderators
ht2

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 am

Evaluating teachers is good, but we need to do it the best way possible, and not to put students at unnecessary risk.
Back to top Go down
jake2.0

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm

ala na punishment ui.... pang hadlok ra na... pra mu evaluate ang mga students..... nganu gd tawn naa punishment.. kamu ra g hadlok ana... ala mn sd ni ingon amu teacher na kung dli ka evaluate kay dli ka enroll.... hahahyzzzz... yaw na lng na huna2x a kay ma stress ra mo...
Back to top Go down
shaider6192

shaider6192

Number of posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

ONLINE pa daw... ON the line diai to! ahaha
Back to top Go down
rubyjean

rubyjean

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 am

wa manai klaro ilaha oie...

f hatag cla punishment dpat klaruhon
na ug orient sa mga students..
Back to top Go down
aNti

aNti

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

aiii,..,

ambot di xa tantong hasul ai!
Back to top Go down
loraine96

loraine96

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 pm

[b]What's da punishment?
Back to top Go down
lexim07

lexim07

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 pm

.... kakapoi sa online (kuno!) nga evaluation..
.... kun ganahan sila magpa.evaluate ibalik atong manual nga evaluation.wala pay hazul!!!!
.... pa. sosyalsosyal pa, palpak naman.. nakuh, .
....patsura na cla.. nagahatag lang na clag problema!... Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
angelllll

angelllll

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 pm

being forced to evaluate your teachers is just sick and wrong!

what if i dont want to rate them? should they force us to do so? Mad

can they even do that? a complaint must be made about this. (period)

saying..
Back to top Go down
prukutung

prukutung

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 pm

nana tanang complaint dri.. ahaha ^^
Back to top Go down
nifled

nifled

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

wla q ka evaluate krun.... daghan tao... then few ra ang computers ang magamit... way au..
Back to top Go down
rubyjean

rubyjean

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:14 am

nifled wrote:
wla q ka evaluate krun.... daghan tao... then few ra ang computers ang magamit... way au..

haha.. btaw.. mga lima ra ka comp ila gamiton aie

nya hasul baia au... magbnuang usahay ...
Back to top Go down
mackyL

mackyL

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:24 am

exorcizm14 wrote:
oooh yeah! knowing the evaluation process is now ONLINE, they can trace whenever we did the evaluation thing, worst is that we cant directly criticize or discriminate their teaching methods because of the fact that IT CAN BE TRACED. maybe "they will use this to bring us down and making this a reason not to let us pass because of the harsh things we said to them.." but thats the essence of evaluation,to tell them if they are effective or not,to let them know our opinion on them.

i hope that if we evaluate them, they will not use it to bring us down ang giving us a failing grade.

and oh, i think students who cant evaluate their teachers doesnt deserve punishment, its not our job anyways.

bhala cla naire

bsta gbutang gud nko ang tnan nga ako nahuna hunaan, bhala na kung negative to pra sa mga teach'

sala nila kung mao to ako nakit an sa ila lol!
Back to top Go down
aNti

aNti

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 am

R dey sick!?>>????

ataya!!!!!!!!!!!!!pagkahasul naman gyud tawn huie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ASCreed

ASCreed

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:52 pm

....Nag ask me sa Math department if naa bay punishment ang dili mag evaluate...
...Ingon nila wala man daw to punishment...

..Hasul raba gyod adto2 ug main para lang sa imong aris na id no. ATaya..
Back to top Go down
rubyjean

rubyjean

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 pm

wa diay?

gud to hear... mainta wa oie...

hehe
Back to top Go down
aNti

aNti

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:31 pm

awh unyag di mi mu evaluate?!!!

paita sad aning polisiha huie hasola najud tawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
prukutung

prukutung

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 pm

panghadlok raman jud nah... klaro nah sa pattern... ^^
Back to top Go down
aNti

aNti

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:35 pm

anah btaw tong isa ka titser sa as na "yaw mug too ana huie!!!!!!!!!!!"

awh sori huh?!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by aNti on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
prukutung

prukutung

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 pm

*wag mod tuo anah oie*

what a sentence.. hahaha ^^
Back to top Go down
aNti

aNti

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:49 pm

prukutung wrote:
*wag mod tuo anah oie*

what a sentence.. hahaha ^^

awh sori huh?! *

♥️♥️♥️

♥️♥️♥️

♥️♥️♥️

♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
prukutung

prukutung

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:03 pm

hahaha.. ok rah oie... that happens... ^^
Back to top Go down
aNti

aNti

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm

ahahhaha gooodddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
prukutung

prukutung

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 pm

hehehehe.... kita ra lageh online sah... giBoringan na sila?? ^^
Back to top Go down
aNti

aNti

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 pm

prukutung wrote:
hehehehe.... kita ra lageh online sah... giBoringan na sila?? ^^

murag mao sad guro!kay before dghan kaau ang online karon gamau nlang!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kwixanto

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm

this situation reminds me of how Russia during the 30's threatened to commit state-run famine on a certain state if they will not follow their effed up ideology. hmmp. this is so unfair. ok ra ta tu if nang encourage ra cla. kita jud ko sa CAFA naay nkabutang nga if dili ka ka kumpleto ug evaluate di ka kaenroll. gi BOLD pa jud. errrrghh. the new prez must be a COMMIE!.
Back to top Go down
vinchi666

vinchi666

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Aw.. Basta ni ingun usa ka maistra na D daw na kailangan pa evaluate para sa enrollment..

wa pud ko ni evaluate!

Sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
JI-AY.tc
Moderators
Moderators
JI-AY.tc

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm

"We have a way of tracking down students who did not participate in the evaluation as a means of improving the teaching-learning experience."

ka WTF ani uy...
hahahha wierdo.
their watching use kids.
bantay bantay mo.

pero ngano man diya kung dili ka mu evaluate sa imo teacher ug. paok.
kung way problima ang imo teacher then why bother.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1343017717&ref=profile#/p
fittbrandon

fittbrandon

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 pm

sa mn na oi..

btaw...bati pa jd kaayu ug punishment nla..

unsa, mura na nuon dli cla gnahan mag pa eskwela ug estudyante..

ilaha mn sd na loss kung dli ta kapaenroll...

dba??
Back to top Go down
prukutung

prukutung

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:48 pm

dili siguro nah buhatun oie..., think about it, daghan kaau ug mga agenda ang skul nga wa mahuman, maImplement kaha ni nila ilang pangHadlok?? Oh C'mon admin!! Is that all you've got??!! ahaha ^^
Back to top Go down
rubyjean

rubyjean

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 am

fittbrandon wrote:
sa mn na oi..

btaw...bati pa jd kaayu ug punishment nla..

unsa, mura na nuon dli cla gnahan mag pa eskwela ug estudyante..

ilaha mn sd na loss kung dli ta kapaenroll...

dba??

hehe.. mao jud..

wa jud cla ga.huna2..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?   Punishment for not evaluating your teacher? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punishment for not evaluating your teacher?
Page 1 of 1