Hello Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum

-BaDz-
Hello Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum

-BaDz-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum.

Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ht2
Moderators
Moderators
ht2

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight? Empty
PostSubject: Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight?   Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm

When I heard the opening stanzas of the national anthem sung by Martin Nievera during the last Pacquiao fight I was shocked because it was so different...so slow. But then he sped up into a martial tempo and I thought it was alright. I did not notice the ending although some people also commented negatively about it.
Back to top Go down
john raymund

john raymund

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight?   Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:48 pm

it was ok, really but Martin Nievera was merely "destroying" the original notes of the Lupang Hinirang. he was trying to put up another tone to the song. and since it's our national hymnand not just any other song, song writers, singers and even the senate was disturbed about it.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/78096523

Did Martin Nievera sing it right at Pac vs. Hatton fight?
Page 1 of 1