Hello Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum

-BaDz-
Hello Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum

-BaDz-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum.

i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???

Go down 
+11
dizzy_CYF
smirlz
xampot
potek20
TC_Di
JI-AY.tc
Masi
lexlucas12
ScoOobY
BaDz
kiss yah
15 posters
AuthorMessage
kiss yah

kiss yah

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-02-23

i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Empty
PostSubject: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:26 pm

ang2x be kay naman daw sa ballot na kung mo vote ka sa STAND party kay apilon daw ug check and Todays Carolinian sa ubos para sa petition kunohay..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/kissyah07
BaDz
Admin
Admin
BaDz

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:51 pm

no comment we will wait for the moderators... they no more than me
Back to top Go down
https://todayscarolinian.forumotion.com
ScoOobY

ScoOobY

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:02 pm

dba ang stand kay sauna pman na???

den g himu ang todays carolinian pra mo contra unta sa STAnd???

please tell me if im wrong?
Back to top Go down
lexlucas12

lexlucas12

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:38 am

ScoOobY wrote:

ang todays carolinian is non-partisan... pasabot wla xay kaalayansa bsag unsa nga political party sa USC..

wla pd xa namugma kay tungod atbangan ang stand

usa xa ka institution nga natukod aron tinud.anay nga buhion ang katungod sa mga estudyante nga makahibaw sa mga panghitabo sulod ug gawas sa eskwelahan, ug ang katungod sa estudyante nga mapadangat ang iyang mga problema, reklamo, yangungu ug kaligotgot sulod sa tunghaan
Back to top Go down
lexlucas12

lexlucas12

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 am

ScoOobY wrote:

ang todays carolinian is non-partisan... pasabot wla xay kaalayansa bsag unsa nga political party sa USC..

wla pd xa namugma kay tungod atbangan ang stand

usa xa ka institution nga natukod aron tinud.anay nga buhion ang katungod sa mga estudyante nga makahibaw sa mga panghitabo sulod ug gawas sa eskwelahan, ug ang katungod sa estudyante nga mapadangat ang iyang mga problema, reklamo, yangungu ug kaligotgot sulod sa tunghaan
Back to top Go down
ScoOobY

ScoOobY

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:11 pm

ahw mao akng na dunggan sa amu maestro....

pro na miss understood ra cguro nkoow......

hehe
Back to top Go down
Masi
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:54 pm

actually, ang kanang sa sample ballot sa stand regarding vote straight for stand, ila na na..wa nay labot ang publication ana...ang last part is their way of endorsing the today's carolinian for the referendum.the publication also assures that everyone has equally given their part for the campaign. amidst all the arguments as to kinsa gyud diay ang nakapabalik sa tc, actually every student orgs, parties, and the council...everything has been misinterpreted kay elections naman gud...so TC also apologizes for that..but please, continue to support tc...we are encouraging everyone (as in everyone gyud) to support tc kay dili ni limited..hehe..para ni nato tanan...salamat...
Back to top Go down
Masi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:57 pm

ang today's carolinian gi himo aron mucontra sa stand?

where did that come from man?
Back to top Go down
Masi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 pm

basta, tc is made for the students...pro student ang tc...ana..heheh
Back to top Go down
Masi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Stand and tc are not allies...tc is not allied with any organizations or parties pud...tc is independent...the support of stand to tc is misinterpreted by others. perhaps, this has something to do with politics..election na baya..
Back to top Go down
BaDz
Admin
Admin
BaDz

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm

are u questions already answered???? thx be to Masi
Back to top Go down
https://todayscarolinian.forumotion.com
lexlucas12

lexlucas12

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:06 am

ScoOobY wrote:
ahw mao akng na dunggan sa amu maestro....

pro na miss understood ra cguro nkoow......

hehe

knsa nga maestro?

nsa d i iyang giingon?

giunsa pd nmo pg.misinterpret?
Back to top Go down
JI-AY.tc
Moderators
Moderators
JI-AY.tc

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 pm

kuan ra na cya... sturya nga gipa dako.
ni tabang ra ang stand namo. and who are we to not accept help from them nga we need all the help we can get.
so mao na cya.
ni tabang ra na cla. tabang ra.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1343017717&ref=profile#/p
TC_Di
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Since ang TC kay student pub, wla na siya affiliation sa uban na mga student orgs. Neutral ang TC. Like every student org, ni tabang lang ang STAND sa school paperpero ang ilang pag tabang kay na misineterpret.
Back to top Go down
potek20

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:44 pm

dahhh wala nay mga ayo........maski kinsa pa na!!!!
Back to top Go down
xampot

xampot

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:40 pm

yea ryt..neutral creeps xla!! hihi
Back to top Go down
smirlz

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:50 pm

ambot! siguro? wala ko kbalo..nadaog ba sila?
ang stand ba?
Back to top Go down
dizzy_CYF

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Aw...

wala lagi ko kahibaw ana... O_o...

wow... new information learned....

thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
akira_21

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:07 pm

i guess so!
Back to top Go down
kiss yah

kiss yah

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Masi wrote:
actually, ang kanang sa sample ballot sa stand regarding vote straight for stand, ila na na..wa nay labot ang publication ana...ang last part is their way of endorsing the today's carolinian for the referendum.the publication also assures that everyone has equally given their part for the campaign. amidst all the arguments as to kinsa gyud diay ang nakapabalik sa tc, actually every student orgs, parties, and the council...everything has been misinterpreted kay elections naman gud...so TC also apologizes for that..but please, continue to support tc...we are encouraging everyone (as in everyone gyud) to support tc kay dili ni limited..hehe..para ni nato tanan...salamat...

------okay!! i get it.. hehehehhe
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/kissyah07
exorcizm14

exorcizm14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 pm

quite confused*
Back to top Go down
shaider6192

shaider6192

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:19 am

walay allies ang stand oi.. i mean wala silay gi side-an nga party...
Back to top Go down
milkz

milkz

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 am

wla may labot ang bisag unsang org sah todays carolinian..(its my opinion only)
Back to top Go down
shaider6192

shaider6192

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 am

of course... pero gi promote sa stand ang TC! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???   i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was just wondering.. Allie diay and STAND sa Todays Carolinian???
Page 1 of 1